Tuesday 24 November 2009

This is going to be the home of my Little Critters. I thought I should give them their own blog because they're a bit different from the normal stamping and paper projects I create.

I used to call them Stuffies but PaperArtsy's Leandra called the one I gave her a little 'Critter' and it seems to suit them.. . so its stuck!
So here is the family album so far:

This is Doris - she's my first - I call her 'don't know Doris' because of the position of her arms - she's sort of saying 'I don't know?!' and has a slightly non-plussed look on her face! bless! lol

I'll introduce you to another little critter later this week.

2 comments:

  1. Your lil' critters are more than fabulous Jo! They are full of personality and a fab extension of your creative genius! Love them! You should have brought them to play at the Handmade event!
    Really sweet!

    Sharon
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHe is defo a Doris...but where's her blonde hair?? In our family if you do something blonde you get called Doris!

    Loving all the critters...are you nesting perchance??? lol

    ReplyDelete